Friday 9 April 2010

99 things about me

I've been meaning to do this post for ages, but never got round to it! Copy the blog into yours and bold the ones you have done!

1. Started your own blog - Yes, but I don't have many followers!! And I don't know how to make it look nice :o(
2. Slept under the stars - Does in a tent count?
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii - No but it is going to be our honeymoon destination
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to DisneyWorld - I've been to DisneyLand Paris if that counts
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo - Once when I was 10 and auditioning for the pantomime. I don't sing in public now!!
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris - Yes 3 times
13. Watched a lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning - Eugh yes from a Chinese takeaway
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - No but I'd like to!
18. Grown your own vegetables - Erm cress is about as far as I've got!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - Yes twice, I never realised it was so small!
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort - No but I went in a cool igloo a few months ago!
25. Held a lamb - I think I have but not sure. My auntie used to go out with a farmer!
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon - I can't run for 30 seconds...
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse - Yes we had to wear these weird glasses!
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Nothing beats an Ibiza sunset
31. Hit a home run - I don't do sports
32. Been on a cruise - I'd like to
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - I'd like to
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language - Never taught myself one, only at school
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - Would love to go to Italy
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - Where is it?!
41. Sung karaoke - Never, I can't sing!!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - Why would I do that?
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance - Twice, both with ankle injuries!
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class - Well, a judo class at school!
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason - I don't get flowers very often!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - I want to give blood again but can't for 6 month's after acupuncture!
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check - in my youth when I was a bad money-manager
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - I have lots at my mums and some in my garage
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - I might have done, I can't remember!
77. Broken a bone - My ankle extremely badly!
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle - Only on a moped, that was bad enough!!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - No but I've seen DF's millions of pictures
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car - My first car was brand new
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - When I was younger
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous - Judge Jules is as famous as it gets. Now that was a good night!
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo - I keep toying with the idea
94. Had a baby - Soon please!!
95. Seen the Alamo in person - What's that?
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone - Lots over the years. But mobile phones, not cells ;o)
99. Been stung by a bee

No comments: